Our returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the purchase date, we may not be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be sealed, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging and in sell-able condition.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or refunds may be refused:
- Sale items
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any consumable product that is unsealed, soiled, or cannot be re-sold once opened e.g. e-liquid.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
We aim to provide you with quality products and service at all times, however if you have purchased an item from myohm.nz and believe it to be faulty, please contact our customer service team and notify us of the faulty product within 7 days of receipt of your order. myohm will fulfill its obligations in relation to faulty goods under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Any electronic cigarette purchased from myohm within the last 90 days which has a manufacturing fault, e.g. a non-functioning battery or charger.
This warranty does not cover
- Any defect caused by modification, tampering or rough handling of the unit.
- Any defect which would not have occurred if the instructions for use had been correctly followed.
- Coils: these are a consumable product.
- E-liquid: this is a consumable product. Always try the smallest bottle first to make sure you like the flavor!
What will we do
- Honour the Consumer Guarantees Act and repair or replace your unit if it has been found to be faulty.
- We will send you a self-addressed courier bag to return the product to us - at no cost to you – and have the issue resolved within five working days of receiving the return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds may take up to 2 business days to clear.
Late or missing refunds
If you believe you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account and statement for a refund equaling the purchase amount.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted, contacting your bank or credit card company can help you confirm whether the refund is in process.
If you are confident you still have not received your refund and it has been more than 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com. so that we can investigate and ensure your refund is paid out to you as soon as possible.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund or return. If the item is believed to be faulty, please see the faulty goods section.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please see the faulty goods section and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Returning a product
If you are returning a faulty item, we will send you a pre-paid envelope once you have notified us of the fault. If returning an item for any other reason you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
To return your product mail to:
26-28 Essex Street
Shipping costs are non-refundable for returns (this may exclude shipping for faulty items). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping may be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Please contact email@example.com for tracking advice regarding your item if you believe you should have received it already.